This position carries out internal responsibilities for cmERDC’s Human Resources needs and payroll processing. They will also assist in providing Human Resource support for the PK-12 Public School environment.
- Responsible for all Human Resource duties internally at cmERDC
- Process payroll internally at cmERDC including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining payroll data in SMART Systems
- Retaining proper payroll documentation
- Processing pay deducts and garnishments
- Preparing direct deposit file and submitting to bank
- Submit tax and retirement contributions each payroll
- Complete internal Quarterly Reporting for all agencies
- Provide HR support and expertise to PK-12 Public and Charter School customers by maintaining and sharing knowledge of trends, best practices, and regulatory changes in the HR field
- Complete internal W2 processing
- Assist in W2 processing for PK-12 Public and Charter School customers
- Important Notice: This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team member in this position may be asked to perform. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or delegated by management to meet the business needs of the organization.
- General knowledge of payroll rules and regulations
- General knowledge of Human Resources issues and legal requirements
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including Excel and Microsoft Word
- Effective oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Some travel required – Must have valid driver’s license
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field preferred. Prior Payroll and/or Human Resource experience in a public PK-12 school setting preferred.
$24.03-$28.85 per hour depending upon experience and education.
Health, Dental, Life, Long-Term Disability, PERA Retirement
Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
St. Cloud, Minnesota full-time during the first 90 days then at least two days per week at the St. Cloud office and a mutually agreeable work from home flexible schedule the remainder of the work-week.
How to Apply / Contact:
Applications can be found on our website: www.cmerdc.com/careers
Please send application, resume, and cover letter to:
570 First Street SE
St. Cloud, MN 56304
October 6, 2021
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted October 8, 2021 to schedule an interview date and time.
Please see the "Attachment" on this page for PDF with job info!